Job Title: Sales Representative
Company: Blueprint IT Solutions an Authorized Xerox Sales Agent
Job Locations: St. Cloud, MN
HAVE YOU PROVEN YOURSELF IN SALES AND WISH TO DO MORE?
We’ve just obtained the Xerox Sales Agency for the St. Cloud area (St. Cloud, Alexandria, Willmar, and Morris), and we are very excited to share Xerox’s phenomenal technology with the region! We are ramping up quickly and are committed to recruiting the team members that can best share the benefits of Xerox technology. In return, we are committed to provide aggressive lead generation tools along with executing a compelling marketing and advertising campaign to the business community.
We are looking for dynamic sales professionals who want to enable growth in our business and with themselves, sell a world class product, and make lots of money in an ethical fashion. We are looking for top sales people who have a track record in building relationships and closing business. If that is you, we invite you to apply to join our growing team!
The Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Plan and implement strategies to market and close sales of Xerox equipment and services to new and existing customers
- Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through phone calls, email marketing and personal visits
- Deliver an established number of Xerox proposals to clients on a monthly basis
- Demonstrate Xerox equipment and software advantages
- Close business and ensure a problem-free install; provide after-sales support
- Grow year-over-year sales results
If you have the drive to succeed and are looking for a great opportunity, we have the job that can meet or exceed your expectations.
If you have these Sales Representative qualities, we want to hear from you:
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Strong communication and closing skills
- Ability to cold call
- Excellent work ethic, with a “self-starter” attitude
- Active listening skills and probing abilities to effectively qualify customer needs and define their requirements
- Ability to respond promptly to needs and concerns of all customers and prospects
- Strong ability to work remotely and independently
- Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings to sell and promote document solutions equipment and services
- Planning, organizational and scheduling skills to ensure the achievement of revenue goals in a time-efficient manner
- PC Skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior selling experience preferred, but not required
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
In return we offer:
- Ongoing sales training, plus paid training to Xerox training facility
- Qualified leads and advanced sales tools
- Performance based compensation.
- Health Insurance benefits
- 100% Accident & Disability Supplemental Insurance from Combined Insurance
- Cellphone or Cellphone allowance
- Car allowance
E-mail your resume to Steve Shark: email@example.com
An equal opportunity employer. http://bpitsolutions.com
Job Title: Network & Systems Analyst
Company: Blueprint IT Solutions, an Authorized Xerox Sales Agent
Job Location: Fargo, ND
Looking to start a career in the growing field of office technology? You may want to consider working at a technology company that is growing rapidly. Blueprint IT Solutions, recently became an Authorized Xerox Sales Agent and is ramping up its sales and network team.
About the Job
Seeking an IT Professional, preferably someone with a background in copier setup, and all of the software partners associated with this industry. This candidate needs to be able to function as part of a team, as well as conduct themselves in a professional manner in front of customers & their IT staff. This individual will need to continue to keep up to date with all the latest technology in our industry. Xerox specific training is provided and must be continued on an ongoing basis.
Set up equipment on networks
Set up scanning
Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
Maintain current technical knowledge
Maintain and manage a territory of customers
Maintain and complete accurate record keeping and processing of paperwork
Maintain all company issued tools, computers, etc.
Attend meetings as necessary or required
Attend in-house or off-site training as directed
Requires valid driver’s license, clean driving record and minimum levels of auto insurance
Other duties as assigned (Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.)
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Minimum of 1+ years of direct related experience. Xerox experience desired
Manual lifting up to 50 pounds
Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Products and internet
IT background especially setting up of devices on a network
Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management
Attentive to details
Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving
Strong customer relations skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Able to handle more than one responsibility at a time
If you have the drive to succeed and are looking a technical position or for a new high technology service career, we have the opportunity that can meet or exceed your expectations. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Please direct all applications and questions regarding this exciting career opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org
In return we offer:
• Ongoing training
• Performance based compensation.
• Health Insurance benefits
• 100% Accident & Disability Supplemental Insurance from Combined Insurance
• Flex Benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Blueprint IT Solutions, an Authorized Xerox Sales Agent is an equal opportunity employer.